My MAPS Project 2011

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday Conference Day One

Sorry for missing yesterday's blog entry, but I was preparing for conferences. I'm sure my one reader (my mom) missed me. Today was an easy day for the students. We had our awards ceremony @ 9, worked on our Project LEAD thank you letters and then had WHEEL until the end of the day. My conferences are going well, but I had 4 no shows today. I was all prepared and stuff. Hopefully, there was just some sort of misunderstanding and I'll have the pleasure of meeting with those parents in the near future. Finally, we had a productive fundraising meeting today with the good people from Pappa John's Pizza. They've offered us an array of fundraising choices and all sound good. Keep your eyes peeled for more information when we return from break, as we need to raise money for this year's promotion.

MPORTANT INFO:

1) Jog-athon slip due TOMORROW, Wednesday, March 30th.
2) Johnson STEM t-shirt order forms due.
3) Conferences Tuesday through Thursday w/ Tuesday and Wednesday being half days.
4) Science test Thursday or Friday

Homework:

Math: DSR 35 and 36
Reading: none
Language Arts: Stonebridge worksheet
Spelling: Study Lesson 24(gr. 5) and 24 (gr. 4)
Science: Fill out study guide and study for Thursday/Friday's test
Social Studies: none
General: Sign CJ and planner; fundraise, return progress report

No comments:

Post a Comment