My MAPS Project 2011

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday the 17th

Things went smoothly today, so the day flew by quickly. The only problem was that I was unable to see the Aztec's NCAA First Round Game (don't tell me what happened! :). I'll have to wait until I get to my friend's crib. Thankfully he has DVR capabilities. We estimated to divide decimals today. We'll have the dividing decimals by whole numbers tomorrow. In science the fifth graders worked with the Periodic Table. The fourth graders continued experimenting w/ electricity and circuits in science and started a new unit on fractions. Keep your fingers crossed for SDSU, as each tournament win earns a free HW pass.


IMPORTANT INFO:
1) Jog-athon slip due by Wednesday, March 30th.
2) Girl's STEM FAIR forms due ASAP
3) Mock Trial slip sent today.
4) Johnson STEM t-shirt order forms due.


Homework:
Math: PW 71 evens (gr. 5); Text pg. 225-226 7-25 odd (gr. 4)
Reading: Read 35 mins.
Language Arts: Worksheets 88 and 91
Spelling: Study Lesson 22(gr. 5) and 24 (gr. 4)
Science: None
Social Studies: Study chapter 6 for next Friday's test
General: Sign CJ and planner; fundraise; return field trip slip

No comments:

Post a Comment