My MAPS Project 2011

Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday the 10th

Yesterday evening we had our pizza delivery fundraiser w/ Papa John's Pizza. Many teachers including myself, Mr. Smith, Mrs. Williams, the Krummings, Mrs. Giampa, Mrs. Mead, Mrs Polen, Mrs. Robinson and Mr Cook delivered pizzas to over 60 houses last night. It is a good thing that I am not a delivery person b/c, if I were, I wouldn't be employed long. A short delivery took Mr. Cook and I almost 40 mins as we got lost :(. Today the kids were a little strange,but we managed to salvage the day. We subtracted mixed numbers with renaming in math. The kids also reviewed for their SS test MONDAY on chapter 9. We also finished our letters of apology to Mrs. Bryant for our behavior last Friday. Finally, we went to computer for WHEEL. Friday Folders were sent today. Please review the work inside and return the empty folder. Have a great week.

Homework:
Math: Smile
Reading:Read for @ least 45 mins daily
Language Arts: get outside and enjoy the weather
Spelling: help out @ home
Science: Be nice
Social Studies: Study chapter 9 for Monday's test.
General: Sign/return CJ and planner and enrollment form

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us teachers deliver pizzas to the students. I think I found my summer job.

    ReplyDelete