My MAPS Project 2011

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

OOPS again! 12 school days until the CST

I had car issues this week so I haven't been as diligent w/ my blogging. I'm sure many of my thousands of followers were heartbroken that I missed a couple entries. Today we continued our work with prime factorization and introduced the concept of Greatest Common Factor. In SS/science the kids had a substitute, read " Blood Cells" and did a reading check. Afterwards, we took school pictures. All the kids were photographed and you can purchase the photos if they appeal to you. The students looked handsome and pretty today (and that was just the boys:). I almost didn't recognize some of them out of uniform. Finally, we continued with our activities to prepare for the CST by learning some critical reading skills.

Homework:
Math: IWB 110 (gr. 5), 276-277 #'s 5- 23 odd.
Reading:Read daily for @ least 45 mins
Language Arts: Buckle Down 39-41 & 50-52
Spelling: Study Lesson 26
Science: finish vocab pages 91-94 and questions on 94
Social Studies: Vocab. Chapter 8
General: Sign/return CJ and planner

No comments:

Post a Comment