My MAPS Project 2011

Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday the 16th...My Favorite Day of the Week

How was your weekend? If it was like mine then it was too short:). For some reason the site was down and I couldn't access my blog on Friday, so I couldn't write. I'm sure you were crazy disappointed. Today we took an assessment on chapter nine in math. We'll spend the rest of the week on fractions. Grade four students worked with fractions and making a whole and had some JIJI time. After lunch, we received our new spelling lists and read about different literature types to help prepare for the CST, which is in 10 days. Finally we reread and discussed "Two Were Left" ,one of my favorite short narratives as it is so well written, and had some time on JIJI.

Important Information:

1)Johnson STEM fundraiser spaghetti and movie night May 26th @ 5:50.
2) May 18th Kindergarten registration
3) May's character trait is ACTION


Homework
:
Math: DSR 45-46
Reading:Read for @ least 45 mins
Language Arts: N/A
Spelling: Lesson 27 (due 5/18)
Science: Study for Wednesday's test
Social Studies: 332 #'s 1-5 due 5/18; 77-80 in HW book
General: Sign/return CJ and planner

No comments:

Post a Comment